skirted one-piece elongated 1.28 gpf toilet with left-hand trip lever
This San Raphael one-piece toilet features a low-profile silhouette with a sleek skirted design that makes for easy cleaning. The elongated bowl adds extra comfort. This toilet's high-efficiency 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
- Vitreous china
- Elongated bowl
- Includes seat, cover and left-hand polished chrome trip lever
- 12" (305 mm) rough-in
- 1.28 gpm (4.8 lpf)
- Skirted trapway
- Supply line and Wax Ring not included, but required for installation. Recommended Wax Ring, and Connector Hose part numbers listed below.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Quiet-Close™ seat and lid close slowly and quietly without slamming.
- Quick-Release™ hinges allow seat to be unlatched from toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning; no tools required.
- Overhanging lid design creates a clean and sleek look.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a siphon during flushing
- This unique flushing system ensures both a strong siphon and a powerful rim wash
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Supply line not included.
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- WateSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6 gpf toilets
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
- This product meets water savings requirements for California Energy Commission (CEC), CALGreen, and Colorado SB 14-103.