Tall single-hole bathroom sink faucet with 6-3/8" spout and lever handle
Bring minimalist style to your bathroom with this Margaux sink faucet. With its fluid lines and sleek, extra-tall design, this faucet reveals a versatile look that matches a variety of decors. It features a convenient touch-activated drain and tailpiece as well as laminar flow, which helps conserve water while preventing splashing.
- Single-handle sink faucet for single-hole installation
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards over two times
- Flexible supply lines
- Complements Margaux™ faucet and accessory line
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards over two times for a lifetime of durable performance
- Fluid design lines for ease of cleaning
- Tall height for use with vessel sinks
- 1.2 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Lower flow aerator options are available (refer to the Kohler Price Book).
- 1.2 gal/min (4.5 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)].
- One-piece, self-contained ceramic disc joystick valve actuation allows both volume and temperature control.
- Flexible connections for easy installation.
- 6-3/8" (162 mm) spout reach.
- Touch-activated drain with tailpiece.
- Stationary spout.
- Brass construction.
- Single-hole mounting.
- Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense®-labeled 1.2-gpm faucets use at least 45 percent less water than standard 2.2-gpm faucets while still meeting strict performance guidelines.
- This product meets water savings requirements for California Energy Commission (CEC), CALGreen, and Colorado SB 14-103.